Bellamianta Luxury Tan Review

by - April 16, 2018


Hello Ladies, The time has come where we can ditch our woolly jumpers and swap them for t-shirts and *gasp* even maybe a pair of shorts! If you're like me and want to look like you've just got back from a cruise around the Caribbean then i have the tan for you! 

I am a girl that absolutely loves tan, feeling frumpy and unattractive? put on some tan! Feel like your outfit could do with something more? Put on some tan!
So obviously me being me, when i see a tan on the market i just have to try it.

I came across Bellamianta when i was in college and i have been obsessed with it ever since. 



Packaging: 
The packaging of this product is so elegant looking and it reassures you that there might be hope for fake tan after all! Bellamianta is a luxury brand of tan and the packaging confirms that! 

Product: When you first open the bottle you'll be shocked to find that there is no fake tan smell, no biscuits (amazing, i know.) Instead of smelly a pantry you get the most exotic, fruity smell and it is so welcoming. 
The consistency of this tan is a watery liquid but once you use the air tight pump it transforms the liquid into a mousse *mind blown*
This tan is 
bursting with natural extracts that is the ultimate skin treatment for all skin types, especially dry skin in need of a bit of attention. 
Application: As recommended i exfoliate my body with their luxury exfoliating mitt the night prior to the application to insure the removal of any dead and unwanted skin on my body, this will help to achieve a smooth and natural looking glow.  The application of this product is flawless, like i said the pump transforms the liquid into mousse so there is less chance for spillage and for a clumsy girl like myself this makes so much of a difference! The products guide colour is a lovely natural brown which helps when applying my tan so that i don't miss any spots. Using gentle circular motions to rub in my tan with their luxury tanning mitt i find its best to apply my tan once and wait to see the colour and if i would still prefer for my tan to be darker then i would go in and apply a second time. 


Developing time: The developing time for this tan ranges between 2-4 hours but i personally like to leave mine on overnight to ensure i get the darkest results, when my tan is developed enough i then proceed to take a shower and wash off the colour guide, i don't use any body wash that contains oil i simply just wait for the water to run clear, the reason for this being that oils can sometimes strip tan which means it will leave a blotchy and uneven look and i really don't want that. 


Overall thoughts: I simply love this tan, I love the colour, I love the durability, I love the smell. I just love this tan and i highly recommend it, it's not very often that i find a tan that suits my skin so well but i am truly obsessed with Bellamianta and i have a feeling whoever tries it will feel the same way.
Until next time,
Rhiannon, x 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh I’m always on the hunt for a new tan especially cos I’m so pale! X

    www.thatskintgal.com

    ReplyDelete