My Spring Essentials

by - April 23, 2018


Hello Ladies, we can finally say hello to warmer weather and green grass. How exciting is that?
But unfortunately with the warmer weather it means us girls have to take extra care of our skin to ensure we look our best, all the time.
                                                             ________________

Whenever we reach this time of the year, it’s always crucial to go through everything in your stash and revamp it accordingly, and that includes your beauty pouches. It’s high time you threw out those empty perfume bottles and restock your pretty cases with all things new along with your trusted favourites. The golden rule when it comes to packing your essentials is to keep it simple.

1) Vaseline Lip Therapy: 
This lip balm is an absolute god send, I use this collection religiously as you can never have lips that are too soft or hydrated, and as the days gets hotter you have to remember your lips and skin will get drier so it's best to keep one of these little bad boys in your bag or pocket at all times.


2) Bellamianta Gradual Moisturizer
As you probably all know I live for Bellamianta, and living in Ireland we don't see the sun very often so Bella gives me that golden glow that I have been longing for, all while hydrating my skin at the same time. This product gives me such a natural, lasting glow and makes me feel as soft as silk & that my lovelies is why this product comes with me everywhere I go. 



3) Cocovit Coconut Oil: 
Coconut oil is amazing, for everything. The thing i love about it is that it is so diverse and can be used for so many different purposes. When i was bleaching my hair a lot (worst mistake of my life) my hair became damaged and dry, it also started to break like f**k (excuse my french) but seriously i was worse than any shedding animal. My mom then recommended that i start bathing my hair in coconut oil for 3-4 hours a day as it helped her revive her dead hair. I tried it, and fell in love. I still have a long way to go but my hair is starting to regain its moisture and strength back and i can tell you from this day forward i am never putting another drop of bleach on my head.
4) Daisy by Marc Jacobs:
I first received this perfume as a present from my mother one Christmas and it has been my go to perfume ever since, the packaging of the perfume is what caught my attention at first but then i had a smell and oh my god it was like i just sprayed a bit of heaven on to myself. It smells beautiful. It's not one of those scents that would knock you out if you stood too close, it;s just the right amount of sweet and the right amount of floral mixed together to create the masterpiece that is Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

5) Simple Skin Care:
Simple has always been my go to cleansing products, as i have dry skin its very important to use good, moisturizing creams on my skin and simple gives me just that, it's perfect for dry skin as it doesn't irritate me like most makeup cleansing  products would. I love their complete range of products but my favorite is definitely the eye make-up remover.

I really hope you's enjoyed this post just as much as i enjoyed writing it and if you have used any of these products then please feel free to tell me how your experience was in the comments, I would love to hear your feedback, 

Until next time,

You May Also Like

0 comments