We finally moved house

by - April 13, 2018


Hello my lovelies,
I am back with another one of our weekly posts, which i am hoping will soon become one of two weekly posts but at this moment in time i am trying to juggle work, life and my blog in and a for a girl who works 12 hour shifts I will need to schedule that little bit harder.

Tonight is honestly one of those nights where sleep just escapes me, but what better way to spend that time than writing and planning blog posts! I'm really excited to share this one with you as Edvinas & I have had a rather exciting few weeks!

We finally moved into our own house! This has been something we have wanted to do since we got together but its been tough finding work for both of us and earning enough to afford renting a house and everything that comes with it. The house is beautiful, obviously with an old house you have your list of repairs that haunts you until you get them done but time is precious and we will soon be living in our own little palace fit for a king and queen! I am currently lying on the sofa writing this and i have never felt so comfortable.
Both Eddie and I have never lived on our own before and i'm extremely happy that i'm the person that he gets to do it with, I know some people won't understand the excitement of moving house but for me and Eddie, this is a pretty big deal!

This house is the start of our future together and i can truly say i'm blessed to have such an amazing man to share these moments with.
I first seen this house online and i was immediately drawn to it and wanted to see it better as its close to work so its ideal for me as i don't drive and its not that far of a walk into town to get my weekly groceries so to me it seemed perfect. Of course the house needs work but it only makes me more anxious as i want to make my home the comfy, dreamy space i have always imagined.
Mommy, my step father and daddy came up to see me and Edvinas on Sunday to see the house and give it an extremely needed clean (it was rather disgusting) and she also decided to bring me up so many amazing house warming gifts such as the kitchen essentials and so many other decorative items, it still needs to be painted and decorated but it really has come a long way from having no furniture and barely any character to it.

I'm not going to show you's the house as of yet because i think that itself deserves a blog post of its own, and i will also be doing more home decor hauls over the next few coming weeks! I am literally buzzing for what is to come and i can't wait to share the end result with you guys!
Until next time,
Rhiannon x 



You May Also Like

0 comments